I needed to give myself a pep-talk this morning. I’ve been in a funk for two days now. All you mamas know. So… as one child cries because I poured out her juice and it’s “Gone foreber!” and the other asks me over and over again to play leggos…
1. Thank you Lord that my kids are healthy and curious enough to follow me around asking a gazillion questions.
2. Thank you Lord that my kids have toys to play with, and for those sweet little voices begging me to play with them.
3. Thank you Lord for the enormous pile of dirty laundry because it means that my family has clothes to wear.
4. Thank you Lord for the never-ending supply of dirty dishes because it means that my family eats regularly all the time.
5. Thank you Lord that my husband not only has a job, but a job that he loves, doing what he loves to do.
Thank you Lord for putting me exactly where I always wanted to be, and where I would gladly choose to be if given the choice.
Now… off to play.